I have seen this meme going across the planet for some weeks now especially in the mobile arena. Vero(that canadian girl) from passed the meme through to me. Basically I need to share 8 random things about me. So let’s just start..
But first – here are the rules:
- We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
- Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
- I once threw away all my cutlery and dishes except one of each. Reason behind this strange action was that I basically always had dirty dishes piled up in the kitchen. When I wanted to eat something I picked one dirty plate, one dirty fork and one dirty knife and washed them. So the pile just never left. In order to get a clean kitchen I thought that it was best to just throw everything away.
- I have a level 27 Warlock Gnome on Arathor. The name of this little killer is Omiar. I started playing WoW a year ago. After half a year blogging came in the place of WoW. I am currently stuck in the Wetlands. So if you are on Arathor and fancy to help me. Send me a message. Would love to give it a go again.
- I love painting. Couple of years ago I even took a course. Learned various techniques and how to work with several materials. Loved to do it. Might pick it up soon again.
- When I worked at Nokia we went on a ski trip with clients. It is a every year ritual at Nokia to do so. Well on one of the trips I got so drunk that a client needed to bring me home to the hotel. I still can’t remember the details. Not my proudest moment to be honest. It was the killer vodka they served.
- I am jealous of progammers and real tech geeks. I just hate it that they can build digital stuff and I can’t. I so hope that sitebuilding tools and blogtools offer more and more customization possibilities.
- I usualy cry at the end of Extreme Makeover: Home edition. A program transforming peoples lives by building them a complete new house. It is always the same formula and yet everytime I am sobbing on the couch.
- I love to eat Daifuku. As my wife is half Japanese we often go to the little Japanese supermarket under the Okura Hotel in Amsterdam and buy these great little sweet thingies.
- I am so bloody proud of my two daughters. Both of them sweet, caring and full of humor.
Well The people who I invite next to post 8 random things are in random order: