Wow… what a line-up at WEF in Davos:
- Google CEO Eric Schmidt (Ads and shortform video on Mobile will be BIG);
- FCC chairman Kevin Martin(Mr. 700 Mhz auction);
- Sony CEO Sir Howard Stringer (“Show me the money”, he is hilarious!);
- NBC Universal CEO Jeff Zucker (Mobile not important NOW but… they will offer 2200 hours LIVE mobile coverage from Olympics);
- SK Telecom (owns all media in Korea) CEO Kim Shin-Bae and
- China Mobile (500million customers, 5 billion(!!) SMS during NewYears Day) CEO Wang Jianzhou
Many “open doors” (a dutch expression), but interesting anyhow to watch the big boys talk mobile..
More interesting stuff here..